Friday, August 7, 2015

Let's try this again

Blogging.

Blogging is something that I have always been interested in. A way I can share my thoughts, ideas, and interests with everyone. 
I have started and stopped a few times before. I suppose my first few tries didn't stick because I didn't have a specific goal or maybe that goal was not something I had a lot to talk about. 

So let's think "sticky" thoughts everyone!

This blog, as you might be able to tell from the name, is going to revolve around traveling: my absolute number one passion in this world. I can't wait to share my travels, my ideas, and goals here...

...also I love Dinosaurs. 

Here is a little bit about me:

Hi! My name is Gillian. Pronounced like Jill-Ian. (Think Gillian Anderson from the X-Files)

(Wedding day 2012)

My husband is Scott. He is my whole heart.

 (2012, Ireland)

We have two dogs: Fifii, a miniature black poodle, and TinkerBell, a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. They are both 11 years old! I have had TinkerBell since she was 3 months old and is absolutely my child. Fifii we rescued from our local pound and she was estimated to be about 1 year old when we got her. She is literally crazy but we love her anyway! 

        


Scott and I are both in our late 20's and our favorite shared passion is traveling, which I can't wait to start getting in to with everyone. Most days though, you'll find us at home spending time with each other and our dogs, watching any kind of True Crime show or movies on Netflix!

I'll get in to our travels and our future goals in the next few posts. Stay tuned and thanks for stopping by!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment